Special love messages from social websites

Posted by ThisQuotes

Love remains one of the most interesting topics that have been discussed since the beginning of time and will continue to be relevant in the future. It is a fundamental part of human nature to love and be loved.


For those who have that special person in their lives, here is a collection of special messages that you can send to you can send them. For those who don’t have someone yet, you can go through them and enjoy the special words while you wait or search for that special person.

True love doesn’t have a happy ending. It has NO ending
Love the person who deserves it, not the one who requires it.
No need for me to write it, I just have to picture her smiling, And if you feel like that way, go ahead and kiss your baby
Now we've got the whole stadium in love like.
At last... My love has come along...My lonely days are over and life is like a song.
I fall in love all over again every time I look at you.
I don't know where I'd be without you here with me. Life with you makes perfect sense. You’re my best friend.
I will always care for you even if we are far away from each other.
You know what takes real courage? Telling someone you love them and expect nothing in return, not even love.
Sometimes you don`t want to fall in love but your heart doesn’t ask your permission.
Being in LOVE is like Being DRUNK. No control over what you do.
The truth is, I`m still waiting for you till now.
A quote is the closest thing to letting him know how you really feel about him.
The only guy who deserves you is the one who thinks doesn’t.
Sometimes love comes like a dream and leaves like a nightmare.
A love that's sweeter than sunshine and more pleasing than moonlight.
At the end of the day, tell yourself gently: "I love you, you did the best you could today, and even if you didn't accomplished all you had planned, I love you anyway.
When falling in and out of love, you must remember to breathe.
I learned the people we love usually turned out to be one of three things: A home, a holiday, or hell.
Love is friendship with erotic moments.

Real love is always chaotic. You lose control, you lose perspective, and you lose the ability to protect yourself. The greater the love, the greater the chaos. It’s given and that’s the secret.
I want you around when our hair turns grey and our faces get wrinkled.
You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same.
I was always there for you even when you didn’t know that I was.
The world needs more love at first sight.
Love isn't who you can see yourself with. It's who you can't see yourself without.
I don't know how to say it, it's been more than amazing. My whole life, I've been waiting, never found a love like you
She loved him and he loved her. But it wasn’t always that simple.
At the moment i saw this quote i was doubting myself.....now I am not.
Love is the most selfish of all the passions.
Everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
I think I fall a little more in love with someone in the small moments when they think no one is looking.
These are just but a few of the messages. However, the best love moments and words are those that come straight from the heart. Happy love moments.

Related Post



Post a Comment