Whatsapp Statuses for Mother's Day

Posted by ThisQuotes

Who is the one person in the whole world you know will love you unconditionally forever? Who was there when you were a child to hold you and read bedtime stories to scare away the monsters?


As we all know, we’re preparing for that special day of the year dedicated to one of the most important persons in our lives: Mother’s Day.

To help you bring a smile on her face (or happiness tears), we’ve made below a collection of the most beautiful messages you could send her on this special day.
We hope this would be of help to you and feel free to tell us how it made her feel!

To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you've lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
To the best mother in the universe: Happy Mother's Day! You deserve all the love, care and support that you've lovingly given every day of my life. I love you!
When I cried, you always knew how to bring a smile on my face and when I was happy, you were always happy with me. For this and many more reasons, I love you! Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful, loving, and happy mommy. You make the best cookies and today I want to bake cookies for you.
Mom, I got all my best qualities from you. Aren't we lucky that you had enough for both of us?
Happy Mother's day to a woman who deserves a medal... for putting up with me all these years!
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs…since the payment is pure love. (Mildred B. Vermont)
Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.
Many hugs Only love never anger Teaching me Helping me Every smile when I was sad. Raising me to be strong
Right from the start, you were the one who nurtured me, prayed over me, worried about me, guided me and supported me in every pursuit. Thank you for being there every day with just the love I needed.
Now that I’m grown, I realize I don’t just feel gratitude for you—but admiration. I’d want to pattern my life after yours even if you weren’t my mother.
To my mom, my friend, my angel.
Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.
As a mom, as a mother-in-law, as a grandma—you’re the best, and we feel so blessed to have you!
The heart of a home is a mother Whose love is warm and true, And home has always been “sweet home” With a wonderful mother like you!
When I think of those I know and love, I can’t think of one, you don’t tower above. You are better by far, than all the rest, these four words say it all “Mom, you’re the best”
All your love, all your caring ways, all your giving these years are the reasons why my heart thinks of you on Mother’s Day with a wish for happiness and a world full of love.
A mother’s spell remains the strongest and the healthiest, for in it we have learnt how to love and care.
You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.
Thanks for always helping me to remember what is important in life… and today it is you! You are the best! Wish You A Happy Mother’s Day.
“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” Mitch Albom
“All that I am or hope to be, I owe to my angel mom.” Abraham Lincoln
“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.”
To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.
Every day I become a little bit more like my mother, and I couldn’t be prouder!
I love my mom. No matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue because I know, at the end she’ll always be there for me.
Mothers light is brighter than the sun. The love she has deep in her heart, Always gives me a good jump start. she is the one who's love is true, thank you mom for being you.
Once upon a memory Someone wiped away a tear Held me close and loved me, Thank you, dear Mother .
A great mum is like a good bra..hard to find, supportive, comfortable, alwas lifts me up, never let me down or leaves me hanging and is always close to my heart... Happy Mother's Day... I Love You
A small kid was asked to write an essay on Mother. A smart child wrote: Any combination of millions words from 26 alphabets can never describe my MOM!

Related Post



Post a Comment