Top 100 Best Funny Whatsapp Status and Quotes

Posted by ThisQuotes

Almost all the youth is damn crazy about Whatsapp like updates Whatsapp status, sending pictures, videos and sharing locations with friends and colleagues. Whatsapp is nice platform to share that what’s running on your mind same as Facebook. After acquisition of Whatsapp by Facebook they made some changes in Whatsapp user interference.

Find Best Funny Whatsapp Status Here:-



Best-whatsapp-status
If you are searching for Funny Whatsapp status and messages to update on Whatsapp then you are landed on right page. You can find all type of best funny Whatsapp status quotes, online Whatsapp status etc.

Whatsapp-quotes

Top 50 Very funny Whatsapp Status:
  • Virginity is like a soap bubble, one touch and it is gone.
  • Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
  • Always respects your self-respect and be proud.
  • Save Water, Drink Beer!!
  • Everything is rightly confused.
  • Marriage is the main cause for divorce.
  • The most important Shareholder in your life is you.
  • Rules are made to be break.
  • If you can't the thing, Move on: D
  • Only brain is works more...if you use it more.
  • Do what you Love, does is matter what are you doing?
  • Only you can work better.
  • Why 90% girls are stupid- By Stupid Girl.
  • Brains are wonderful, why don't have everyone.
  • Trust me you will dance- Alcohol
  • I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
  • 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..
  • 3 mistakes of everyone’s life--Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
  • If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it :)
  • Everyone wants to park their vehicles in shade but no one wants to grow trees.
  • Is it vodka o’clock yet?
  • Keep calm, stay happy.
  • I don't get drunk, i get awesome.
  • Great power comes with great electricity bills.
  • Do you still hate me?? I don't care!!
  • Life is onetime offers use it well.
  • Life is short smile while you still have teeth.
  • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
  • Enjoy your life--there's is plenty of time to be dead.
  • If Monday had a face, I would punch it.
  • I’m too shy at first but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.
  • Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.
  • Stop thinking too much, it’s all right not to know all the answers.
  • No one is the reason of your happiness expect you yourself.
  • Silent people have the craziest minds.
  • Marriage means silent suicide.
  • I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.
  • All my life a thought air was free...Until I bought a bag of chips.
  • People said to follow your dreams so i went back to bed.
  • On the internet you can be anything you want, it’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.
  • 3 AM my cell is ringing...hey there you asleep??  No I’m Skydiving.
  • I am a ninja, no, you are not. Did you see me do that? Do what? “Exactly”.
  • I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
  •  The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
  • You have the perfect face for radio.
  • Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.                                                      
  • Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
  • You look like a before picture.
  • I was pro life before I met you.
  • Yeah you're really pretty, pretty stupid.

funny whatsapp quotes and status

Best Whatsapp Status Quotes About life and Love:


Who are you to judge the life I live? I’m not perfect and I don't have to be! Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. -Bob Marley

Life goes on... Whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown. or stay behind locked in the past thinking of what could've been.

Live life like a KING!!

It’s your life make it large as much as you can.
The greatest journey of your life is—Life is self.
Loving you is easy bcz you are beautiful.
Loving you is more than just a dream comes true.


I hope you have got some best whatsapp status and quotes to update. Stay tuned to get more funny whatsapp status, love whatsapp status, attitude whatsapp status etc.

Related Post



Post a Comment