Best Whatsapp status about friendship and love

Posted by ThisQuotes

Whatsapp Status Quotes, Messages and status, Find All funny status ,Whatsapp Love status
In today’s internet era Whatsapp is the most popular messaging service among in youth. Everyone own Whatsapp in their Android or Smart Phone. I think both Girls and Boys are damn crazy about to update best Whatsapp status to their accounts.

Best Whatsapp Status About Friends:

Check out these Whatsapp Status:-



Fuuny whatsapp status


We are here to bring out the best in your Love Whatsapp status to impress girls. You can find all type of status to update for Whatsapp according to your mood like funny Whatsapp status, love Whatsapp status, attitude status for Whatsapp etc.
Funny Whatsapp Status Quotes:
  • My favourite type of people are  the relatives who give me bucks when they leave. :D
  • People who have Mobile Contacts like ‘Mom 2’, ‘Dad 2′ scare me:|
  • No one is listening until you make a mistake.
  • No matter where you go, you're there.
  • A day without sunshine is like, night.
  • Work is for people who don't know how to fish.
  • Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
  • Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
  • Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
  • Ask me about my vow of silence.
  • Brains are wonderful, I wish everyone had one.
  • Everything is rightly confused.
  • Do you need space? Join NASA!
  • If you need more TIME go and purchase a watch.
Best Attitude Whatsapp Status:
  • You pull me down to your level, and then you beat me by experience!!
  • Be the change you want to see in this world
  • Nothing can stop me, I’m an Unstoppable.
  • If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
  • I am not a dumb as you look.
  • Born to express not to impress.
  • Mess With The Best,Die Like The Rest!!!
  • I don't do different things....... I Do Things Differently!
  •  Agree with me or be wrong as always!
  • Secret to success is to know who to blame for your failures.
  • My common sense is equals to your Philosophy!
  • I’m who I am don’t need your approval.
  • My middle finger salutes your attitude.
  • I drink to make other people interesting.
  • Go get a life and if possible get some brain also.
Love Whatsapp status quotes:
  • Pain is the final result of true LOVE.
  • Girls are born to be loved.
  • I’m deeply in love with my work.
  • Real love cannot be end in a single day.
  • Love is always alive and will be.
  • Everything is fair in LOVE and WAR.
  • There is no Medicine for love but to love more!
  • Every time I see you, I stop breathing for a while.
  • True love is like ghosts, who everybody talks about and few have seen!

Whatsapp status sad quotes:
  • Sometimes you have to listen to your brain just to save your heart and life.
  • Someone is smiling because you are smiling
  • Tears are words too painful for a broken heart to speak.
  • My heart is breaking baby, my heart is hurting please say it isn’t true.
  • My Current Status: Totally heartbroken.
  • Come Back Baby…I’m sorry!!
  • I miss you like a crazy.
  • You’ll always remain in my mind.
  • You can never buy Love….But still you have to pay for it.
If you to share more updates and Whatsapp status quote on our website your most welcome you are free to share your Whatsapp quotes with your signature. Just send us funny Whatsapp quotes, messages and status on below email.
Admin@whatsapp-pc.in

Related Post



Post a Comment