Whatsapp status quotes, messages top 50 Best Whatsapp quotes

Posted by ThisQuotes

Whatsapp status is a terrific way to share just what is running in your mind today. If you intend to add some creativity to your Whatsapp status then you come with a right place, today we are discussing 100 best Whatsapp status for Whatsapp users at Whatsapp-pc. These ideal whatsApp quotes are handpicked by us from different sources and you can utilize this brief whatsapp status messages to affect folks over Whatsapp. You can find here all types of Whatsapp messages like funny Whatsapp status, one liner Whatsapp status.

Find Whatsapp Status Quotes:-


Whatsapp Funny Status


These finest comical, lovely & inspirational Whatsapp status are original and unique ingenuity of the profile. Each Whatsapp status is the best way to describe your mood on social life.
You can find all Whatsapp Quotes by Category:

Daily Life Whatsapp status:

  • Life Is Short, Live It!!
  • We are all failures... at least the best of us are.
  • Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.”
  • Think before you speak. Read before you think.”
  • The less you give a damn, the happier you will be.
  • In life, it's not about finding yourself, it's about creating you.
  • A person, who never made a mistake, never tried anything new.
  • Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
  • A true friend walks in when the best of the world walks out.
  • Being single isn't a time to look for love, use that time to work on you and grow as an individual.
  • If you can't admit when you're wrong, you'll never learn from your mistakes.
  • Once you realize your past is just a story, it has no power over you.
  • Buy yourself before you forget who that is.
  • A relationship should be between two people not the whole world.



Whatsapp love status


Latest Funny Whatsapp Status:

  • Out of my mind. Back in three minutes.
  • I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
  • Never answer an anonymous mail.
  • Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
  • God is really awesome and creative, i mean, just look at me :P
  • I do not get drunk...I get awesome: D
  • Trust me you can dance – Beer
  • Stop checking my whatsapp status! Go Get a Life: P


More Love Whatsapp status:

  • Tere Se Meri Banti Nahi , or Tere Bina Meri Life Chalti Bhi Nahi!!
  • Thank you for giving me my life <3
    Love you God!!
  • Tears are the last gift you may get from true love <3
  • Sometimes you have to act like you don't care even if you do!
  • Real smile on my face Comes when i am with you <3
  • Winter is   I love when I wake up and the first text i see on my cell is yours. Love you!!
  • If I say I love you, I really mean it <3
  • Baby to night that night we loss control.
  • Loving someone and not expressing It Is like wrapping a nice gift And Not Giving It.
  • Do You Know How It Feels To Be Ignored? It Really Fucking Hurts!! L
  • You can love my baby without loss control.
  • You can love me baby with any T & C: D



Whatsapp quotes



Best Romantic Status for WhatsApp:

  • I'm lying alone with my head on the phone thinking of you till it hurts.
  • I wish i could carry your smile and my heart.
  • What am I without you? Love you!!
  • Love with All Your Heart, No Matter How Many Times It Has or Will Be Hurt Because When You're Not Really Loving, You're Not Really Living.


Stay Tuned we will update more awesome Whatsapp status, Quotes, Funny status and Love status for Whatsapp. If you want to update your status with your name you can send us via this form we'll update your whatsapp message as soon as possible and you may also get rewarded for best status.

Related Post



Post a Comment