101 Best Whatsapp Status Ideas { NEW }

Posted by ThisQuotes

If you are looking to update your status in a cool, funny, or dynamic way, then Whatsapp-pc.in may help you locate some cool and funny status ideas. Keep your eyes on this article. 

Find Best Whatsapp Status:-


We have already mentioned the outstanding and unique collection of whatsapp status quotes. If you are using a default status on your whatsapp profile, wake up! You’re using whatsapp! That default status shows that you are a newbie or unaware of all the benefits of this crazy messaging app.
  
Whatsapp_message_status_ideas


Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas



I'm not drunk...I'm just chemically out of balance. :P
If everything in coming in your way...Go ahead...Sahi Ja rhe ho!! :D
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
Isaac Asimov
Too much agreement kills a Conversation
Eldridge Cleaver 
Who says nothing is impossible? I've been doing nothing for years.-- Lazy Man 
Behind every great man is there is no women :D-- Crazy Man
Wine is constant proof that God loves us and loves to see us happy. - Benjamin Franklin 
Women's mind is like a weather it may change anytime. -- Crazy Boy

If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.-- Henny Youngman
There are only two things women need in life: food and compliments.--Chris Rock

Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas


Being cool is being your own self, not doing something that someone else is telling you to do.-Vanessa Hudgens
I'm not the kind of person who tries to be cool or trendy, I'm definitely an individual.-Leonardo DiCaprio
I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters.--Gerard Way
Strong people don't put others down...They life them up.
Don't be a carbon copy of one of god's Great originals. Be Yourself!!
If "Plan A" didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay Cool.
Sleep Solves every thing. 
A simple hello could lead to a million things. 
Don't be the same, Be better!!
Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress you.
Character, like a photograph, Develops in darkness. 
Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
Cool thing only happen when you don't have a camera.
From now on, I will expect nothing and just take what i get.
Life is too short to wait.-- Crazy Boy

Whatsapp Status Messages Ideas

Before you judge me make sure that you're perfect.
We met for a reason, either you're a blessing or a lesson.
You haven't even seen my bad side yet.
Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say "I'm used to it."
I ain't perfect, but you ain't either.
I'm so cool, ICE Cubes are jealous.
The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering.
Everyone is trying to do something big not realizing that life is made up of little things.
Stars can't shine without darkness.
Yes, I'm crazy. Normal is boring for me.
I wish there was a rewind button in life.
"Not all who wander are lost" - J.R.R. Tokien
When i count  my blessings i count you twice.


Hope you loved the above whatsupp status message ideas. You can also use these ideas on your Facebook page. Stay tuned! We will provide more awesome, funny status quotes soon.

Related Post



Post a Comment