Love Status for Whatsapp | With ♥ in India

Posted by ThisQuotes

Love Status descriptions on Whatsapp: Hey Folks! What's going on!

Love is pure feelings between two pure souls. Nowadays, these feelings can be expressed and shared with tailored Whatsapp love status descriptions, messages, and quotes. If you want to share your love feelings with your partner through Whatsapp, then this page might be helpful.
We have a great collection of selected love Whatsapp status descriptions from all over the internet. You can pick up lines according to your mood and situation.


Find Love Status:-


So let's get started!!


Love-status-for-whatsapp

25 Love Status & Quotes for Whatsapp


No need for me to write it, I just gotta picture her smiling,
And if you feel like that way, go ahead and kiss your baby
Now we've got the whole stadium in love like.

At last... My love has come along...My lonely days are over And life is like a song.

Hey there...Can i come in your heart!

I think i love you, but don't even know you.

I will never forget you ♥ 

How can i move on when i'm still in love with you.

Somebody told me there was no such thing as truth...I sad " if thats the case them why should i believe you?"

The best thing about me is you _ Shannon Crown

A heart that LOVES is always young.- Greek Proverb

All i want is to tell you i love you and make you wanna stay. There's gotta be a way, cause going on without you is killing me everyday.


Cause Baby, You my everything you all i ever wanted.

You're the best I ever Had.


It's you that made things right my turn to be there for you.

I fall in love all over
Everything I look at you
I don't know where I'd be
without you here with me.
Life with you makes perfect sense you're my best friend.


Love is wast of time without you. --From Pk


You May Love This, Don't Miss: 250 Best Whatsapp Status Quotes

Love Status for Whatsapp in Hindi 

Some love one, Some love two. I love one...that is you.

One day i caught myself smiling fro no reason than i realized i was thinking of you.

Bhuk risto ko bhi lagti hai..pyar kabhi paros kr to dekhiye..

Mohebbat or maut dono hi bin bulaye mehman hote hai kab aajaye koi nahi jnata.
lekin dono ka kam ek hi kam hai...ek dil le jati hai to dusri dhdkan.

Pyar main tere iss kadar kho jate hain, Pata hi nae chalta kab so jate hai.

Chale gye the dur aapse kuch pal ke liye…… Par kareeb hai aapke har pal ke liye……..♥♥♥♥
Baat unhi ki hoti hai..jinme koi bata hoti hai

Sad Love Status for Whatsapp

Sorry I'm not perfect for you.
Hurt me with the Truth but never comfort me with a Lie.

I will always care for you, Even if we're not together and even if
we're far, far away from each other.


Sometimes you have to be your own hero, because sometimes the people
you can't live without. Can live without you.

Never trust someone who lies to you...!!
And never lie to someone who puts all their trust into you...!!

I'm done begging for your love.
Cute Love Status for Whatsapp
I just need that one person who will stand by me no matter what.

I was playing back a thousand memories baby, thinking about everything we've been through.

Love sometimes comes life a dream and leave like a nightmare.

I would love to tell you how i feel.
I'm just afraid that you don't feel same way.




I hope you guys like the above whatsapp love status descriptions, quotes, and messages. Please bookmark this page to get awesome best whatsapp status quotes and messages. Don’t forget to share them with your friends. Stay tuned to this site! And stay happy!


Related Post



Post a Comment