Top 50 Whasapp Status Ideas

Posted by ThisQuotes

Whatsapp is a superhero of all messaging apps like hike, wechat, bbm etc. and easiest way to share messages, locations, images and videos among friends, colleagues and family members. Here We would like to share some selected Whatsapp Status Ideas for your Whatsapp Profile.

You can get all type of funny and cool Whatsapp status ideas messages and quotes.

Find Whatsapp Quotes Ideas Here:-


Fuuny-Whatsapp_status_ideas
Whatsapp Status Ideas


Funny Whatsapp Status Ideas:

A man is as young as the woman he feels.

Experiencing like every day at 15 WTF hrs.


Behind every great man, there is a NO woman.

Behind every SUCCESSFUL women , there is a Rich Man.



3's of Life...Don't give a F**k, Do what you do, Do what you love.

My friend have girl friend, i have BRAIN. !! :D


Go get a life instead of reading Whatspp Status ideas. :D

You can read my Whatsappp Status, but don't ever try to copy. :P

If you can see 'Online'...then WTF is 'U There'. No, I'm playing Cricket.

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

“S*x and Pizza, they say, are similar. When it’s good, it’s good. When it’s bad, you get it on your shirt.” —Mike Birbiglia

“It’s not true that I had nothing on. I had the radio on.” —Marilyn Monroe


Cool Whatsapp Status Ideas:

Good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere.

You’d be surprised how much it costs to look this cheap.

ALWAYS SMILE...it costs nothing!!

Most powerful emotion is LOVE...That's why it hurts.
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.

S*X is like air; it’s not important unless you aren't getting any.

She said she wanted a separation. I was horrified, and I said, ‘You want me to wear a c0nd0m!

What I really need is a woman who loves me for my money but doesn't understand math.



I hope you liked these Funny Whatsapp Status Ides. Stay Tuned we will update more awesome Status Ideas in the list. In meanwhile if you want to share your Whatsapp Status Message ideas then you can comment with your name or drop your line via Contact us.

Thanks!!



Related Articles:

Love Whatsapp Status
Funny Whatsapp Status
Whatspp Status Quotes

Related Post



Post a Comment