100 Funny Whatsapp Status Ever

Posted by ThisQuotes

Hello Guys…hope you are doing well. Well, we are back to serve you the best collection of funny Whatsapp status and messages. You can find all type of best funny Whatsapp status, funny Whatsapp status in Hindi and funny Whatsapp status ideas in this post.

If you are in fun loving mood and want to share funny status for Whatsapp with your friends or family members then you can select best status according to your mood.

Find Top 100 Funny Status Ideas:-



Funny_Whatsapp_Messages
100 Best Whatsapp Status

Funny Whatsapp status message:

  • I'm not short, I am just concentrated awesome!
  • You can stay in my heart without paying single penny.
  • If you don't care stop talking about it.
  • God was showing off when He created you.
  • Girl, you better have a license, coz you are driving me crazy!
  • Never apologize for being you.
  • I’m a good boy with bad habits: P
  • Flip a coin... If head comes, I am yours, if tail comes then you are mine. :)
  • Don't worry. God is always on time.
  • She loves me or not but I love her a lot.  : P
  • Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are already taken.
  • Warning, do you think its right time to talk to me?
  • If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.
  • I took an IQ test and the results were negative. 
  • Laugh alone and the world thinks you're an idiot. 
  • I can handle pain until it hurts.
  • I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure. 
  • Gravity always gets me down. :)
  • If life doesn't scare the shit out of you, you're doing it wrong.
  • I gotta go to work today because millions of people on welfare depend on me.
  • “I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.” – Jack Handey
  • “I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort.” – Zach Galifianakis
  • “Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.” – Mitch Hedberg
  • ‘It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens.” – Woody Allen
  • “I’m on a whiskey diet…I’ve lost three days already.” –  Tommy Cooper
  • “There’s no such thing as addiction, there’s only things that you enjoy doing more than life.” – Doug Stanhope
  • “I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.” – Sam Kinison
  • “I had a wonderful childhood, which is tough because it’s hard to adjust to a miserable adulthood.” – Larry David
  • When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always! 
  • What do girls want? EVERYTHING!!!
  • Money can't buy LOVE but can buy WOMAN to make LOVE
  • I know the door to your heart belongs to another, but I think I can slip in through the window.
  • Behind every successful man... There is a confused woman.
  • You can fool some of the people all the time, and those are the ones you want to concentrate on.
  • Laziness Is The Mother Of All Bad Habits But Ultimately She Is A Mother And We Should Respect Her.
  • Sorry... I'm not Rihanna. I don't love the way you lie.
  • Never make the same mistake twice, there are so many new ones, try a different one each day ;)
  • I swear my pillow could be a hairstylist I always wake up with the weirdest hairdos. :D
  • HEY YOU, yeah I'm talking to you, why the hell are you reading my status?
  • You can never really say what’s on your mind, when your family is on Facebook ;)
  • I really want to work so hard. But being lazy is so much fun ;)
  • I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out!!!
  • If Sunny Leone marries Sunny Deol, she will also become Sunny Deol: P: D: P: D
  • Dear LOL and Hamm, Thanks for being there when I have nothing else to say. :D
  • Dear Sleep! I Know We Had Problems When I Was Younger! But NOW I Lubbb you:-D
  • Our generation doesn't ring the doorbell...we text or call to say we're outside... ;)
  • we live in WTF generation - Wikipedia, twitter, facebook
  • I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative. :p
  • When people don't laugh at my jokes I just assume that they're not up to my level of comedy.
  • I follow the quote, "Always be true to yourself" because I only lie to others...: P: D
  • If "Da Vinci Code" has been written by Punjabi author then its name would be "Vinci Da Code"!
  • Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good. :P
  • Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P
  • Every time I drink I get awesome :-)
  • After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.
  • Bitch is just a term used for girl who refuses dog's proposal. :P
  • What i if told you...you the read first line wrong...same with the second... ;)  :p
  • I am so cool; my selfie is called a kulfi! 
  • Some people have relationships and some people have patiyala.
  • Be careful of following the masses - remove the "m" and who exactly are you following?


Stay Tuned!! We will update more awesome Funny Whatsapp status quotes. You can bookmark this site to get daily new Whatsapp status updates without wasting your time.
Thanks!!

Related Post



Post a Comment